Tuesday 22 May 2012

New Season, New Blog

Amidst revision and procrastination the thought occurred to us that we should create a blog. As both of us are lovers of all things pretty and aesthetically pleasing we wanted a place to post our daily finds and thoughts. So if you want to see what we have in store, keep reading! ENJOY!



Alex...
Favourite TV show... Real Housewives...(ALL OF THEM)
If I could be anywhere right now I would be... Scuba Diving in the Great Barrier Reef
I'm lost without... my guitar
Current Craze Faze... Lianne La Havas (She's AMAZING)
If I had to buy clothes from one brand it would be... One Teaspoon


Demi...
Current Craze Faze... Sushi! (I could have it all day, everyday) Its so good and guilt-free. 
Lusting over those... gorgeous pair of YSL tributes for the past two years. Maybe one day...
This summer its all about... Creamfields, we'll keep you posted!
All time favourite TV show... without a doubt, Sex In The City 
I don't feel at home without... my two lovely dogs, they're always happy to see me

No comments:

Post a Comment