Monday 28 May 2012

Never Fully Dressed

Literally obsessed with this website right now!!

After spending about 3 hours grazing the pages of ASOS I gave up and remembered this website which actually sells on ASOS market place. I was surprised to find they had revamped their website and added way more to their line.

Having actually never bought anything off Never Fully Dressed I am still in love with pretty much everything on this site. All the clothes are very casual, feminine and chic and they are loved but the likes of Fearne Cotton and various members of the Made In Chelsea cast. Plus, you have the added bonus of knowing that there aren't 1000 other people wearing what you've got (*cough cough*...Topshop).

Wishing my student budget allowed for a massive spending spree!!!
Below are some of my favourite things but check it out for yourself!!






Alex x

No comments:

Post a Comment