Being the massive foodies that we are, Demi and I came up with the brilliant idea of having a Cheese and Wine Party for us and our friends. Everyone loves a bit of cheese, and of course, a glass of wine! We had enough cheese (and wine) to feed an army and still managed to consume it all. We also did a secret santa since it's now December and (almost) acceptable to get into the Christmas spirit.
See some photos of the yummy cheese below. My favourite was the Pié d'Angloys, which is like an extra creamy camembert.
Tips for hosting your own cheese and wine party
- If you are all big eaters get a cheese per person
- Add little touches like flag labels and explanations
- Make sure you have enough bread for everyone to fill up on
- Have a varied range which includes a few common cheeses and some interesting ones
- Be sure to buy some chutneys and grapes!