Wednesday 11 July 2012

From Rain to Sunshine!

I was looking out the window at this dire weather and decided I would go play around with some make up to cheer myself up. So, what better, than to do a summery makeup look. This is very bronzy and involves making sure that you bronze your neck to avoid the dreaded foundation line!
I've done before and after pictures and listed what I used.
Before
After


Perfect for any summer look because its light, almost a tinted moisturiser

Use a matt bronzer to give your face a faux tan (REMEMBER YOUR NECK!)

Use a highlighter on the very tops of the cheek bones

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle

Use a contour colour (Mac Harmony) under the
cheekbones and a shimmery blush (Nars Orgasm) just above the cheekbones

Other products and brushes I used

So I used a bronzer to darken my face a bit after applying my foundation. I then used a dark contour powder under my cheekbones to define them and slightly at the very top of my forehead. After that I used a bit of highlighter at the very very top of my cheekbones to the side of my eyes and a bit of pink blush just underneath. For my eyes, I used a paint pot in Rubenesque by Mac, so a gold colour. I then pushed a little gel eyeliner (Mac Blacktracks) in just above my lashes to define my eyes. After putting on some mascara I used a white eyeliner on my lower waterline to make my eyes look bright and a tiny shimmer pencil (choreographic by Mac (limited edition)) on the very inner corner of my eye. To finish, I slightly defined my eyebrows and put on a pink lipgloss!

Alex x
PS. SUBSCRIBBBEEEEEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment