Sunday 3 June 2012

Student style, for even less!

I do appreciate I am not the first person to come across Primark, however, it did occur to me yesterday that you can get some ridiculously cheap items of clothing in there and if you style them up it looks more chic than cheap.

 My friends and I hit the bars of Newcastle last night and when in the bathroom one girl commented on how nice my skirt was, she was shocked when I told her the price of it; that being ONLY £3. She couldn't believe it, and neither could I at the time of purchase but I was pretty pleased with myself that someone complemented on my outfit which cost me near to nothing.

Turquoise chiffon blouse- £10 Primark
Leopard Print rara skirt- £3 Primark 
Black suede heels- Kurt Geiger
Black clutch with gold chain- Mulberry


Whilst I appreciate that the shoes and the bag cost considerably more that the core elements of the outfit, you can easily find cheaper, stylish copies. Accessorize always do some cute clutches and again even search in Primark or H&M. For more affordable shoes on our student budget, I say New Look is your best bet, they always have some great heels in stock at around £20. 

Here are some alternative choices... 

Black (Black) Black Almond Toe Court Shoe | 252161901 | New Look
Shoes- £22.99 New Look


Black clutch with gold strap- £12.99 H&M

Demi x

No comments:

Post a Comment