Sunday 27 January 2013

How to bag yourself a Bargain!

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't written in a while, been having a love affair with the library, but as of yesterday I finished my exams so it gives me a few days to catch up on the things I love doing and have neglected slightly as of late.

As its January one thing that excites me after Christmas are the sales. If you get in quick you can bag yourself a bargain and those things you wanted before Christmas have been reduced so low that you feel your getting something you love without burning a hole in your pocket! So even though working my way through the racks of clothes can sometimes irritate me, I have found myself some gems which I thought I would share with you.

First, the cami-coat. Ok, so this one wasn't the original one I wanted but a very similar one. Urban Outfitters, naturally. This beauty was originally priced at a hefty £98 and even with UO's lovely student discount I couldn't have quite justified it at full price. It was £40 in the sale so I thought, brilliant £36 with discount. However, much to my surprise it rung through the till at £20 meaning I got it for a whopping £18!!!!! Its not the warmest of jackets, but definitely on trend.



 From the back, nice fur hood!

Secondly, for those that know me best, they know I have a serious shoe obsession. Therefore, I have been searching high and low for a new perfect pair of heels. Much as I hate to admit it I have been loving the courts, like those donned by Kim K with ankle straps. I got mine from Topshop, original price £99 and in the sale £27 with student discount!

My new shoes, chunky shapes, open toe and electric blue heel

And finally, I have a weakness for a chiffon shirt or two. Teamed with some nice skinny jeans or tucked into a skater skirt, they are effortlessly beautiful. I got this cream one from Warehouse for £12. I especially love the lace detail on the back its really pretty.

Lace detail- tucked in
Lace detail on the back, tucked out

So there's just a few of my bagged bargains, I wonder whether any of you got some beautys in the January Sales?

Demi xo
Photos by Freya Mortimer

No comments:

Post a Comment